March 23, 2012

Fundamentals of Digital Photography 2012 - FREE!

creativeLive is offering another free workshop.  This one is a 5 day workshop on the  Fundamentals of Digital Photography 2012 by John Greengo.  Yep, a 5 day workshop for free.  It's live from 9AM - 4PM (PST) April 9 - 13.

CreativeLive offers a lot of free workshops so be sure to check them out soon.

Update 4/14/2012: I wasn't able to watch the whole 5 day Fundamentals of Digital Photography 2012 workshop, but creativeLive replayed each day's workshop in the evening so I was able to watch bits and pieces here and there after I got home from work. I liked John Greengo's teaching style and the information he presented so much that I bought the workshop (25 hours of video + 10 pdf files of the slides).    Topics include The Photographer's Eye, Cameras, Lenses, Light, Focus, Exposure, Gadgets, and Composition.

I downloaded the videos to watch and rewatch whenever I like.  Actually I have been downloading them for the past 3 days and don't have them all yet.  Just an example of how exensive this training is: the 10 pdf files contain over 1,500 pages.

I would definitely recommend this course over the NYIP Complete Course in Professional Photography.

No comments: