September 15, 2012

Another NYIP student's blog

I know a lot of visitors to this blog are looking for information on NYIP so here:

I discovered another NYIP student's blog, My NYIP Experience, by Matt Fulkes.  Mr. Fulkes describes the blog as "Tracking my progress through the Professional Photography program".   He doesn't describe the course in much detail, but he has included assignment photos and his instructor's critiques for the first two lessons.  (Based on my experience and research, the most difficult part of the NYIP  course is actually taking the photographs and submitting them.)

The other blogs I found only had 1 or two posts about NYIP. Most stopped posting at all after that. As I've noted before, I don't know if they stop because they are busy studying, busy creating stunning photographs, or just got tired of writing and/or photography.
Another student, Cat D, led a discussion about NYIP at 365Project.

Aaron Stott has a 2 part article about his NYIP experiences on his blog. 

Other blogs I found only had 1 or two posts about NYIP. Most stopped posting at all after that. As I've noted before, I don't know if they stop because they are busy studying, busy creating stunning photographs, or just got tired of writing and/or photography.

Addendum 10/17/2012: Miranda, a new visitor to this blog, has started posting her own experiences with NYIP on her blog Life's Greatest Blessings.  The first post is New York Institute of Photography - Making the Decision.

No comments: