October 7, 2012

New Photography Guide from FroKnowsPhoto

Jared Polin has produced a 3 hour guide to teach beginning photographers about DSLR photography fundamentals.  It is currently on sale at 30% off and includes a 20 minute bonus video for creating a 5 year photography plan.  (Regular price: $97, Launch price: $67)

You may have seen Jared's popular FroKnowsPhoto instructional videos on YouTube.  If not, check out his style of teaching at the photo video guide page where you can see a short excerpt from his new course, or watch one of his tutorials on YouTube or his website.

Jared has a video this week on Photographing Kids at Digital Photography School; you can find a DPS review of the new course here.

(I don't get any compensation for this post, but I know my readers are looking for reasonably priced fundamental photography courses.  I haven't purchased the course so I can not review it and this is not to be considered a recommendation.)

No comments: